Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Complete(ish)

Here is the purse I started a few days ago from this pattern. I ran out of the red yarn right at the end and decided the Raspberry might be cute. I decided to give a try to 2 backgrounds. The lighter backgound gives a better idea of the colors and the darker seems to show the pattern. And then of course, as predicted, Natalie took it immediately upon seeing it this morning. She told me she does not want me to put a ribbon on it and would prefer a flower so I'm going to make one and attach it. I think I will find an equally bright, 3rd color for that and will post pics when its really finished. :)
The best part of this is that I have made that kid 2 sweaters, a poncho and 2 hats. She refuses to wear any of it. I make myself something and she steals it immediately.

Disclaimer...pics taken w/ cell phone so sorry for the quality.




2 comments:

scrapvt said...

Of course, she stole it. ;-) It's very pretty, you did a great job. It's always the things you don't want them to have that they want.

Natalie said...

That purse is absolutely adorable...so is Natalie, of course. : )