The snow started here around 4am and the roads are absolutely atrocious. Its a very greasy snow and its coming down on top of freezing rain. Nothing here is closed. So, I got to drive to work with the crazies and all the school busses. The only thing I didn't see on the roads were sand/plow trucks. This place is so friggen stupid. They close everything before a flake has fallen and days after the roads are in fine shape...and today when there is actually a reason for things to be closed absolutely nothing is. The best part is that they put all the kids on the school busses and then half way thru the route called a 2 hour delay so they sent them all home and then will send them all back out again in 2 hours. Can you sense how insane this stuff makes me? Common sense, people! Use some! I did okay in the Subaru but I hate driving the kids around w/ all these num nums.
On the upside here is a snowy view from my office :) Pretty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment