Sunday, March 14, 2010

and a fun time was had by all...

While Nattie was out stomping in the puddles I was messing around with the camera.  Love LOVE Love this series of shots I got of her.

I was focused on bringing up the color and enhancing the splash. Fooled around a bit with the exposure and spent a lot of time with the contrast and sharpness. Before I took the pics I adjusted the white balance to try to account for the weather today. I also spent some time on manual focus so try to excuse anything not quite straight :) I am really pleased with how well you can see the giant spashes, water droplets and fully appreciate the fun she was having!





























The Girl CreativeMaking

3 comments:

scrapvt said...

Love it! I want copies, please, great shots. Looks like she was definitely having a great time. :)

Amanda said...

Fabulous shots! I love the rainboots too.

pracheesworld said...

Too cute! I love the last picture - so sassy :))