Monday!
1) Finish raking dirt to cover veggie garden plot.
2) Remove last boards around herb garden
Tuesday!
1) dig out/level(ish) ground where path will go between veggie/herb gardens
2) Turn neglected compost piles
Wednesday!
1) check dirt - if dry enough plant cool veggies
Thursday!
***Night off*** Must pack for weekend getaway!
Friday! (morning)
1) Race out of house, throw kids at daycare, run to store & buy supplies (see below), Race home and get the heck out of dodge for a GIRL'S WEEKEND! That's right A GIRLS WEEKEND!
SUPPLIES!
I've decided to make a "compost tumbler" based on the information I found here at The Pleasures of Homemaking so I'll need to buy a big back trash bin. I want black - or brown. Definitely a blendier (new word!) kind of color. Am also going to make a garden path out of these stones and a dark brown mulch
And I've been doing some research and I think I've managed to find a bunch of flowers I love. Many attract beneficial bugs, hummingbirds, butterflies and bees. Yay! Most are perennials that are under 2' tall to border the veggie bed and complete some landscaping next to the rosemary and lavender. Here's my list.





1 comment:
I can't wait to see it, I'm jealous. It's too early up here to do any planting yet.
Love you. :)
Post a Comment