(ps...if it seems like I don't take enough pictures of Patrick it's because he's going thru a phase where all he wants to do is climb up my leg & cry if I'm not already holding him. And when I am holding him he's trying to eat the camera. Be patient...I'm sure he'll be a willing subject again soon!)
Monday, March 22, 2010
My gorgeous Natalie!
I was able to get another series of amazing shots of Natalie last night. She's (finally) figured out how to pump her legs and swing and if you give her one good push she's off and running. I put the camera on manual focus and practiced some more. Love(!) these even if she does have the remnants of spaghetti all over her face.
(ps...if it seems like I don't take enough pictures of Patrick it's because he's going thru a phase where all he wants to do is climb up my leg & cry if I'm not already holding him. And when I am holding him he's trying to eat the camera. Be patient...I'm sure he'll be a willing subject again soon!)
(ps...if it seems like I don't take enough pictures of Patrick it's because he's going thru a phase where all he wants to do is climb up my leg & cry if I'm not already holding him. And when I am holding him he's trying to eat the camera. Be patient...I'm sure he'll be a willing subject again soon!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I love how she has spagetti on her face from dinner and has her jammies on!! : )
Adorable! Love that smile, spaghetti and all. :)
Oh wow - definitely an awesome series of shots!
Your family is beautiful!
super cute!
Post a Comment