As mentioned in a
post last week I took a spill off a bike while on vacation. I blame it 100% on the crappy rear riding child seat. Surely it could not have been user error! Anyway, today I paid a follow up visit to
Dr. Luke to work out the last of the kinks and probably a few new ones and this week he explained that he'd taken the exact same spill off his bike, with his daughter. I have no idea why I haven't done this before but I'm going to go ahead and tell the world how much I LOVE my
iBert bicycle seat. Here's a stock photo with a tiny little bit of my editing (note the love I feel for this seat!?)...
and here is Patrick modeling the iBert.
We got it on Amazon 2 years ago and have had nothing but glowing praise and happy experiences. This is going on my unpublished parental list of must haves to keep your babies safe, back unharmed and bicycling experiences fun!
Shared with:
1 comment:
I've never road a bike with a child, but this looks like a fabulous idea and so much safer!!
Thanks for linking up to I'm Lovin' It! Have a GREAT weekend!
Post a Comment