Go ahead, laugh it up :)
Paddy's first year has been quite an adventure. The reflux challenged us all and also made us realize how lucky we were that our child was perfectly healthy; nothing that a small, daily dose of prevacid couldn't fix. After I returned to work I had the priviledge of going daily, at lunch, to nurse him and had so much extra bonding time then I would have otherwise. We've also discovered that he is not cautious in any way and that he's "All Boy".
I love to witness the joy that lights up his face when he see's his sister. They have been a team since day 1 and it's the most amazing experience to see them together.
Patrick, oh how I love you! I love you thru your barf, and your croup and your constant ear infections. I love your dimple, I love your incredible blue eyes. I love how you smile at me as I scold you over and over for touching the stove. I love to watch the satisfaction on your face when you finally figure out how to climb on a new, ever higher, piece of furniture. I love your little feet and the little pink toes. I love that you are the tickliest child I've ever met and that you chortle when you laugh with your husky little voice. I love your 7 tiny teeth and the way you pucker up to smooch! I love the way you call Nahhleee when you're happy and yell Maammma when you're mad. I love that you stand at the window and 'talk' to all the passersby. I love your soft belly and your chubby thighs and your sweet smile. I love being your Mom!















6 comments:
This post made me all teary eyed. Sure, I could chalk it up to pregnancy hormones but it really was a sweet post. : ) Your little man is too cute for words. Happy 1st Birthday Paddy!
Happy 1st Birthday Patrick!!!! You and your blues eyes are absolutely adorable!!!!!!
Hugs to your momma!! :o)
What an adoreable little boy!!!Hi..I’m Barb ….I am from Tues. tag-along I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
& get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!
What a darling little guy you have!! I just stopped by from New Friend Friday. I love the "pimped up" blog look!! Happy weekend!
Alison
http://oopsey-daisy.blogspot.com/
What a cute kid!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! My name is Jaime and I have a 1 and a 2 year old! I love the pic with the lobster! We went and saw the lobster at the grocery store recently and my 2 year old cried. LOL It was still in the tank and all! But the 1 year old tried to poke it. Too funny! I look forward to reading more!
oh how sweet.
Post a Comment