Thursday, April 29, 2010

Opening Day Excitement! and BRRRRR....

To all my VT friends & family - skip ahead to the next paragraph of this post.  You will not want to read my first section after your late April snowstorm for which I am absolutely feeling grouchy on your behalf.

Okay, now that my VT followers have skipped ahead I'd like to say to the rest of my readers...  WHAT THE HECK?  It was 35* out this morning.  I was freezing on my walk to work. 

Welcome back VT readers :)  Today is the opening day of the 17th Street Farmer's Market here in Richmond.  My favorite thing about this is that it is a 10 minute walk from my office.  So, I get some sun, some 'fresh' air, and some excercise in addition to supporting local farmers and picking up some goodies for my family.  I am really looking forward to my first visit today.

On the list:
Good, fresh baked, bread!
Goat cheese!
Unusual variety tomato plant for the garden!
Fresh, organic spinach!

YAY!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I am jealous! Wish I had a farmers market to walk too!!!

Blog looks fabulous by the way!!

I need to update mine!!!