Friday, April 30, 2010

Patrick's Butt!

Okay, now maybe some of you are wondering what in the heck I'm doing writing bout my baby's rear end.  Turns out this is a hot topic amongst parents of young ones...  Anyway, lately we've had trouble w/ Patrick's hind end.  He's had a rash of ear infections, resulting in antibiotic use, resulting in a rash on his hiner.  Not to mention we just finished transitioning him to milk AND to frost his cake he got a few molars this week.  So, it's been the worst of times for Paddy's smooth, baby soft butt.  Except...that I have this stuff. 

For those of you who know me personally you'll know that I have had a long love affair w/ this product and the associated baby wash, etc.  It smells divine,  and it has 40% zinc oxide to cure any skin issue under the sun.  Let me repeat that... 40 PERCENT ZINC OXIDE.  Take that little figure and compare it to any other brand of butt 'cure all' out there.

Oh, and for the record, I've only had one friend try this and not go insane with their own love for it.  I considered not being friends w/ her anymore but she's got other qualities that make her pretty darn special...so despite her disagreeing with me on this important issue I've decided to keep her :)

Ps...for those who's older cherubs have a little trouble cleaning up properly after using toilet....this will fix them too :)

Pss...I've had 3 friends ask recently about baby items that I can't live without.  This is one of them.  I buy it from drugstore.com...cheapest I've found when you can't buy it locally.

3 comments:

TidyMom said...

I have a niece who's due any day...maybe I'll pick some of this up to throw in with my baby gift!!

Thanks for linking up to I'm Lovin' It!! Have a GREAT weekend!

Wendy said...

Love this stuff! Used it with both my girls :)

Family-Friendly Product Reviews said...

Happy belated FF!

I'm your newest follower! If you get a chance, please follow me too at http://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com

Have a great day!