The menu for the party centered around a South Carolina BBQ recipe that a friend made for me last year. I've been trying to figure out BBQ since we moved to Richmond 3 years ago and (AHA!) I've finally got it. And since I don't know too many folks who don't LOVE southern BBQ I'm posting instructions... I'm not a recipe hoarder and you can all thank me later...after you eat this...and lick your lips and smack your chops and impress your friends :)
And here are some of my favorites from the party!











5 comments:
I am from the South and I love BBQ too. Those pictures look great and everyone looks like they had a great time even the kiddos. HAVE A BLESS MONDAY!!! :)
Gina
Visit my blog at http://motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com
One word...YUMM! Your pork sandwiches look awesome!!!
http://www.inspired2cook.com/
Hi! Found you over @The Girl Creative! Love your BBQ recipe(being southern, who doesn't love BBQ?). C'mon over and visit @ The Modern Brady Bunch- we would love to have you! (I chose to follow you ;)
Amanda
www.thebradybunchfamilyblog.blogspot.com
yummy,Looks like you guys had fun!
Isn't it amazing how many ways a person can make bbq? Your beautiful party pictures make me feel all warm and fuzzy. Thanks for sharing. Found you via tag-along-tues.
Post a Comment