Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Flower Photo Challenge!

While scrolling thru some of my favorite blogs this morning I discovered my kind of a challenge :)  So, I've decided to enter the following photo in a photo challenge.  I think its lovely and am proud of it. 

Giant Snowdrops - from the Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden!



8 comments:

Alita said...

This so simple. I love the way it hangs delicately. It is almost suspended by light and wind. Beautiful capture.

Following your right back ;)

Kelli said...

beautiful!

Christy said...

wonderful capture...I love the way this flower just hangs there. Seems to have so many emotions!

Scarlet of Moms Wear Your Tees said...

That really is lovely!

LeAnna said...

What a delicate little flower! No wonder it is in a botanical garden, one minute in our southern wind and it would be gone. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm enjoying yours and drooling over the BBQ recipes you posted below. :)

Unknown said...

it looks like a painting, I like it, I found you thru the simplicity blog today, I am your newest follower. I am hosting a photo challenge till May 17 it is for photos of outdoor clotheslines showing beauty, color and vitality.

faith ann raider said...

awww. these are beautiful! love how you cropped it.

pracheesworld said...

Awesome!