This homemade composter (tumber if you manhandle it onto its side and bang around and roll it) made some lovely dirt....
See how pretty and dark that nice dirt is....I think the plants are smiling! Can you see the smiles? They look happy, I swear it...definitely not my imagination! I had enough to spread around all of the plants and have refilled the bin to make more. I could not be more pleased.
Hello Dahlia! Welcome to the flower bed :)
Messing around w/ a shot of my gorgeous white rose bush...see all those nice buds just waiting to burst out?
And finally... The Jasmine is having a love affair with the Snap Peas.







1 comment:
That last shot is beautiful!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment. Like you, I've found it harder to find cute things for boys... but I keep looking!
Post a Comment