I was digging around recently in my camera bag and found a UV filter that I have never used. I popped it on the camera w/ the new zoom and had some fun. Have to say I'm sorry I didn't find it sooner. Here are some straight out of the camera shots, a few slightly edited as far as cropping or trying to eliminate a shadow, and one taken w/ my cell phone that is priceless :)
These two are unedited - I am thrilled w/ the look of the water and once again, Natalie takes my breath away.
These two are the one's that were cropped & edited for shadows. I love the way Nat's face is lit up by the candles. And of course Paddy's is lit up by pure joy!
And this was one morning I won't soon forget. I bent to tie Nat's shoes and when I looked back up this is where I found Patrick. He is 12m 25d. We are in big BIG trouble with this kid!






1 comment:
WOW! The picture of Natalie is absolutely breathtaking! Don't laugh...but I'd have to say that you captured her pure innocence in that shot!
And yeah...I'd say that you're in big trouble with Mr. Patrick. ;)
Post a Comment