Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sweater for me!

Yes, I realize I should NEVER appear w/out make up but I was pleased w/ my sweater and had about 3 minutes to take this picture in between running around outside w/ the kids and working in the garden.  So, confession, not only am I appearing sans make-up...I'm also dirty!  Anyway, hope you can overlook all of this and just focus on my pretty sweater.

I used Vanna's Glamour Yarn in diamond (sparkly white)!

and actually created this pattern for myself.  Will post details if I have a chance but essentially I used a chevron pattern and worked from the top down.  Once I get the details up at Ravelry I'll post the directions!

Can you tell I'm pleased w/ myself?  I am!





make it wear it
toolsareforwomentoo

7 comments:

Yellow House said...

Way to go! That takes serious talent!

Andrea @ TheTrainToCrazy.com said...

Wow!! Very nice. I love it.

Natalie said...

Very pretty! And your arms are looking quite shapely! : )

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

So so cute and you don't look dirty at all!

~L~ said...

Great job on the sweater. I wish i had enough patience to crochet.

thanks for linking to Make My Style Mondays

~L~
fashion DIY @ avidaccents.blogspot

Olivia said...

Like, DIY Div above, I am too impatient to crochet, knit, follow patterns, etc. It makes me appreciate your project even more. FAB

~L~ said...

Thanks for linking to Make My Style Mondays.
You were part of the Fab Five this week. go check out your feature and grab a button when you can.

~L~