So, go on over to da mainiacs if you want to play along. c'mon, you want to. I know it!
1) Procrastination. Nuff said.
2) Curry. This is a flavor that I simply can't stand. And I am not a picky gal but, dang, why do people like this stuff?
3) Why is 5lbs so insanely easy to gain and so incredibly impossible to lose?
4) Road Rage - specifically, why do I suffer from it? Can't I just calm down and drive like a normal person?
5) Why do Mom's develop new, exponentially better hearing immediately after the birth of a child...but don't grow an extra (and incredibly useful) set of arms/hands? Nonsense I say! Where are my extra hands! I need them damnit!

8 comments:
Curry- I couldn't agree with you more. Whats up with that spice? Its nutty tasting. I like nuts, but not spice that taste like nuts.
Ears- yup! oh but why oh why not extra arms. Also I'll add... the REAL eyes in the back of your head, too.
Thanks chica for playing along. :) I enjoyed reading your "What I don't get" I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't get these things.
I'm with you on the curry! I'm not a picky eater at all but that's one thing I cannot stand.
Love this idea!
-heather
Hey! I meant to tell you that I gifted you with an award! You can head over to my blog to check it out-I tried and tried to find your email address so that I could tell you, but was unsuccessful. Have a great day!
Amanda @ The Modern Brady Bunch
#3, YES!!! And why does a Big Mac taste so much better than tofu???
Ooo I want to play! Thanks for sharing this! :)
I am a new follower! I'm so glad you came to visit and thanks for following me! I look forward to getting to know ya! :)
~Amanda @Looking Glass Jewels
I joined in to this party with a link back to ya!
http://lookingglassjewels.blogspot.com/2010/05/what-i-dont-get.html
Hey! Are you me? ;)
An extra set of retractable arms would be nice, but they'd have to be retractable because, otherwise they'd just look weird!
Post a Comment