I realize I may be slightly more excited about this than is cool, but this is my first and so "HEY WORLD! I GOT AN AWARD!"
The Rules for the award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic! (in no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
Lets start with the most important stuff! Thank you to
for my first award (and making my morning!)
Now...7 things about me. Hmmmm....
1) I'm the person people come to when they want an honest opinion. This is a mixed blessing!
2) I've known my husband since I was 12, dated him all through highschool and think that is VERY cool in this day and age.
3) I don't like sand
4) I love to swim. There is simply nothing else like feeling cool and weightless!
5) My all time favorite food is Gigi's meatballs
6) I aspire to be a housewife. Not a SAHM...no thank you! I want to be a housewife!
7) a friend recently suggested I should look into garden consulting - I have not stopped thinking about it since then.
And now...my newest 8 and my oldest 7 followers get this award...
Amanda at Looking Glass Jewels
Donna at Double Happiness
Londen at Sixty-Fifth Avenue
Heather at Our Life in a Click
Rory from Tools are for Women Too!
Lilli at My Tot Travels
Candi at Little Bitty SpiceCakes
Jocelyn from Inside BruCrew Life
Amanda at Love, Infertility and Dreams Come True
Prachee at Prachee's World
Natalie at The Kiefer Family
Kelli from The Dufresne's
Lori at Peterson St. Louis
Holly at 504 Main
Alita at da Mainiacs
Have fun !


5 comments:
Very cool... and I'll post on my blog too :) Thanks for including me :))
Thank you!! That was a nice surprise!
-heather
Thank you so much for thinking of me!! How fun:)
Have a great weekend!
Londen
Thank you!!!
congrats! how fun :)
...
how can you not like sand?!? ha! Not even sugar sand on tropical beaches?
I love to swim, too. In fresh water though. Not an ocean swimmer.
Post a Comment