Today it's mid-90's and the crazy thing is that it actually feels nice outside. Tomorrow thru the w/e are slated for mid-80's. I'll probably need to break out a sweater.
Patrick had crap croup last week - again. The bark is gone but the cough is wet and obnoxious and bad at night and keeping us up at all hours. Natalie argues and argues and argues and argues. I'm running out of good retorts and have resorted to the age old parental standby of "because I said so".
I should have something more fun to post soon. I've been making jewelry and Nat is getting her hair cut. Despite my heavy heart I'm sure she'll look beautiful with shoulder length hair. So, til then, enjoy this poor rendition of me vs the sun.


1 comment:
Thanks for the good laugh! Now can you add me to your picture with a belly as big as a house?
Post a Comment