Yeah, I know I've been really bad about posting lately. But work is OUT.OF.CONTROL! Not to mention I was out of town for 4 days...and of course there is all the prep leading up to being out of town for several days.
So, here's the reader's digest version of what we've been up to and a few pictures to placate you :)
The garden...
Last night I harvested cherry tomatoes, carrots, lettuce and wax beans. We have umpteen green tomatoes, lots of new eggplants, peppers & cukes just waiting for a few more days in the heat to get big and pickable.
Crochet projects...
I am currently working on this... http://www.berroco.com/exclusives/betty/betty.html but I'm working the pattern in Naturally Caron, Country - Silver Service
Last weekend I went to my friend CK's wedding in Cape May, NJ. While we were there we took it upon ourselves to have some family pictures done. The same fabulous lady was also shooting the wedding. Christine Reilly, rocks the photog world (JMO) and I should have some cool stuff from her soon. Here's a sample of the family pics.
And here are a few shots of me & my besties from college. We do have a good time together!










3 comments:
Can't wait to see the crochet project done. LOVE the family pictures, can't wait for copies. ;) Glad you had a great time at the wedding. Miss you guys!
Love & Hugs.
AWESOME family pictures!!! And you looked gorgeous at the wedding! I hope you have a picture of just you all dolled up to post soon. : )
The silver service yarn looks awesome. I can't wait to see how the Betty comes out. :)
Post a Comment