Natalie's preschool class had a concert with one of the infant classes back at the end of July. It was very sweet - they made homemade moracca's, played drums, sang songs and performed a song written by the class and conducted by Natalie (who LOVED!! being the boss). You'll see their hilarious title below. It is sad but the concert was not enjoyed by everyone...and the naysayer was noisy in his dissent.
Here are some of the pictures from that day. Yeah, I know, a month overdue. I'm going to try to be better about this in the coming days/weeks/months. I miss my blog!
Very excited to be conducting her first concert!
He checks out the inside of the drum... Decides he is not impressed and shows his displeasure to the world!
Dancing after the show!
1 comment:
Natalie is as gorgeous as ever and those pictures of Patrick crack me up! : )
Post a Comment