Let's start w/ the really big news - Paddy had his first haircut this morning! As you can see he did not enjoy it at all. Neither did Natalie and now that she knows there is a lollipop at the end of it she is super excited to go. She had her hair cut too but I don't want to overshadow Paddy's event!
We also went to the "Grand Illumination" last night. Which is the official lighting of the Christmas tree at the Capitol building. It was pretty but the Governor was long winded. on the upside there was a very authentic Santa who Patrick met. Natalie refused. I'm glad I didn't pay for her to have breakfast w/ Santa this year.
This morning we raced from the haircut to the Christmas Parade. Had.A.Blast! I had totally forgotten how much I love parades. Natalie was transfixed - Patrick started out terrified and finished up gettin' his groove on with the majorettes, marching bands, and different dancing troupes. The shriners drove their tiny carts around too which is always a hit with me. I have no pictures from Paddy's first parade because it was complicated enough to be solo w/ the 2 kids and keep them on the side of the road.
That's it from here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute! I pray he isn't like his cousin Luke, who had a fit about haircuts until he was 3! Glad you had a good time at the parade. :) Love ya!
Post a Comment