Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Snow!

I know that I am worse than a kid when it comes to snow excitment but I just can't help it!  Seriously - it just makes me giddy.  I think its from years of anticipation for getting out of school.  I'm pre-programmed.

Anyway, on Saturday night I was out for a GNO (Girls night out) and the forecast was calling for flurries and then rain.  Well, it did not rain, and it did flurry...and then it actually snowed :)  Not too much stuck to the ground - this is VA folks - but it was enough to have some fun with and the kids had a blast.  We were outside by 6:40 on Saturday morning.  And that was a good thing because it was melted by 9am.

I hope we get more snow soon but temps are supposed to warm up so I guess it won't be too soon.

ps. I wish the pictures were better but the cell phone has a lousy camera and that was all I had handy at the moment.  Give me a teensy break considering it was the crack of dawn and I'd been out ripping it up with the ladies until midnight.  :)




2 comments:

Amanda said...

Snow this early?! Crazy! It has been really cold down here in South Carolina, too! I think the cell phone pictures are just fine! And btw- did you cry when Paddy got his hair cut for the first time? Glad to see you are all doing well!

Amanda
www.themodernbradybunch.com

Amanda said...

Snow this early?! Crazy! It has been really cold down here in South Carolina, too! I think the cell phone pictures are just fine! And btw- did you cry when Paddy got his hair cut for the first time? Glad to see you are all doing well!

Amanda
www.themodernbradybunch.com