Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New stuff and starting seeds

I have a confession to make.  I have never been any good at starting seeds inside and transplanting them to the garden.  I have an honest to goodness green thumb...really!  I think the issue is that no house I've lived in has ever had the correct amount of sunlight inside to really give seedlings a shot. 

This year I am trying something new.  It's a fairly minimal investment and if it works (especially if it works for multiple years) it will wind up saving a ton of money.  AND it has the added benefit my being able to choose what I want at the price I want as opposed to what the store is interested in offering.

So, I got this thing...


And I got this thing....


And now I just need to wait for the seeds to arrive...

I'll be sure to keep you posted on how this all works out.  :)

No comments: