Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Updates on The Garden

I figured out my garden journal.  Yep, Ms. organized has gone and outdone herself again.  Okay, this might not be the best example of organization in my long history of lists and strategy but it's pretty darn good (if I do say so myself). 

I saw this binder at Target.  Doesn't it simply scream GARDEN JOURNAL?

I have filled it with useful things like bad paint.net drawings of the landscaping in my yard.





Notes about what is currently blooming - on a page marked February in the "spring section" of my binder.  For those who are curious this is Lentin Rose & Crocus.

Lovely pages from the High Mowing Seed catalog with circles around the seed selections I made.
















 


















  




  
And lots of useful advice about things I have had problems with in the past...
and what to do about it this year!

 

 

















No comments: