Friday, March 26, 2010

It's New Friend Friday again :)

I'm really excited to participate in this again and welcome everyone to our blog!  I'm really enjoying seeing some new readers and definitely loving the comments.  Stay and read awhile and if you have a moment leave me a quick note to say hello :)

Photobucket
The Girl Creative

4 comments:

Karen said...

that's where i found your blog this morning! :) i love the layout!

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

Happy Weekend! I hopped over from New Friend Friday and am so happy that I did. Please accept my invitation to drop in at my place one day this week! until later...

Sarah AKA The Thriftress said...

Hi Kate! Nice to meet you and thanks for visiting me from New Friend Friday. It's nice to find other bloggers in the area. I hope you get a chance to visit Chartreuse & Co!
Sarah

Kelli said...

Love this new friend idea... how do I join in!?