We were all having a conversation about work....
Natalie: I'm going to start working
Jame: Oh yeah? What do you want to do for work?
N: I'm going to work on Dirty Jobs
yes the TV show
Kate: Oh, that should be fun. You can get messy every day and make tons of money!
*insert voice of total annoyance*
N: Mom, I already KNOW that.
She cracks me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hi: I'm visiting from "New Friend Friday"! I'm new to this... RoomRemix put me on to it!!! Love your blog, and really like this whole idea.
Saw your Garden link at right: do you know A Way to Garden? REally great blog; she's in upstate NY.
I'll be back!
Too funny! Except that the parts of that show that I have seen are more GROSS than just messy:) Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Post a Comment