Thursday, February 3, 2011

I've gone and done it!

I joined the gym.  It's been over 5 years since I last worked out in a gym and it shows.  My weight isn't all over the place but I'm just so soft...ack.  Anyway, I've been twice and am going with my friend Emily (who, by the way, could double as a Southern Blonde sweet talking drill sergeant) and I am super excited to be doing this for myself.  And super sore.  Super, super sore!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Funny...I cancelled my gym membership since I don't get the chance to go anymore. So instead I bought Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred workout DVD. Every single muscle in my body is sore - I've been walking with a limp since Wednesday!!!

scrapvt said...

Good for you, I'm getting on the treadmill and looking into some workout tapes. It's amazing how much better I feel after a workout and more energy. :)